Need to add more seating to your restaurant? MidAtlantic Sign & Awning can help.
MidAtlantic Sign & Awning can enclose your outdoor seating area and give you a three season dining area. MidAtlantic Sign & Awning can add Lighting, Skylights, Heating and Ceiling Fans. Their restaurant enclosures are custom made to specifically fit your outdoor seating area. All enclosures are fully engineered to meet wind and snow load. Let the MidAtlantic Sign & Awning team design a restaurant enclosure for you!
Fully-engineered Roof Panels
MidAtlantic Sign & Awning roof panels are constructed with a high-density polystyrene core bonded to maintenance-free aluminum “skins.” Core thicknesses are available in 3”, 4” and 6” to meet your exact insulation and structural requirements.
Each panel’s core consists of expanded polystyrene, a product used in freezer, refrigerator and cooler walls, to achieve the most energy efficient means of temperature control. The core is impervious to moisture, insects and mildew. The insulation value of each panel is equal to approximately 5” of fiberglass, 10” of hardwood or 48” of brick.
MidAtlantic Sign & Awning’s most popular enclosure, the three-season patio room, is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season.
The three-season patio room includes:
- Fully engineered 3” extruded aluminum components.
- Interlocking frames provide added structural strength.
- Baked-on, maintenance-free enamel finish.
- Choose from Low-E, argon-filled, insulated glass and economic single-pane, tempered glass.
More reasons to choose the three-season patio room . . .
- Sunrooms offer year-round enjoyment with insulated glass and construction.
- Heat or cool for use in most weather conditions.
- New, state-of-the-art reinforced vinyl construction.
- Rugged 3” wall thickness for door and windows.
- Argon-filled, Low-E, double-pane, insulated, tempered glass, standard on all sunroom sliding windows and doors.
- UL® classified, easy access for wiring and outlets.
- Sliding doors and windows are ENERGY STAR® compliant in all 50 states.
- White, Desert Sand or Brown finishes.
- Enclosed Porches (Under Existing Roof). MidAtlantic Sign & Awning can enclose under your existing roof with sliding doors and windows.
- Choose year-round vinyl or three-season aluminum frames, insulated or single pane glass.
10 YEAR WARRANTY
Elite Panel Product Products Corporation manufactures panel products from the highest grade materials by skilled craftsmen to meet the highest standards of workmanship in the industry. Elite’s Add-ARoom system carries a limited warranty against crazing, cracking, chipping, peeling, blistering or delamination for 10 years.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
The maintenance free patio enclosure can be installed in about a day. Insulated panels replace, in one simple installation, the time, supplies and labor formerly used in constructing with concreteblock, wood, sheetrock and plaster. Both finished sides of the insulated panels are installed simultaneously, eliminating huge amounts of labor and costs involved in conventional construction.
HURRICANE AND BUILDING CODE APPROVED
Patio enclosures can be constructed to meet building code standards in your area. Standard panels meet loading and wind load requirements.
Call MidAtlantic Sign & Awning for your Free Consultation, estimate or simply to discuss your project.